|| seamonkeyrodeo ||
| k a r a o k e | m i n d | c o n t r o l |
Monday, April 10, 2006
 
Lunchtime Musings: Smart Guy Deathmatch
Disney/ABC decides to offer some popular programming online, for free.

Techdirt's Carlo says good first step, in that they're finally doing something. Umair "Bubblegeneration" Haque says bad, bad idea, in that this first step is strategically the wrong place to start.

With two of my key sources for stealing good ideas disagreeing with one another, I'm pretty much screwed for coming up with my own opinion. My suggestion is that you all read both posts and the associated links, and give it some thought.

I'll be doing that this evening...mostly as an exercise to clear my head of the image of Carlo and Umair fighting it out like Captain Kirk and Spock on that old episode of Star Trek. [Admit it, you know the one I'm talking about -- the one with the excellent fight music.]


Technorati Tagging:    

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger