|| seamonkeyrodeo ||
| k a r a o k e | m i n d | c o n t r o l |
Tuesday, February 28, 2006
 
And it's more expensive than the SoundDock, too...
Wow...weird. While it seems to be mostly yawns echoing across the Internet at today's apple announcement, I'm genuinely shocked. So okay, it's a sort of retro boombox deal for all the hip young things to buy -- in time for a spring/summer of hanging out on street corners and playing stickball or whatever it is they do -- and I have little need for such a thing, what with the not usually leaving my house and all. Fine. Not the target audience.

But to see Apple releasing a product that looks like it was designed by some guy that they just hired away from Coby? Seriously now, take a look at the two images below and tell me which product has that "I don't need that thing but it's so fucking slick looking that I'll probably end up buying it anyway" feel that Apple seems to have bottled in recent years:

iPod Hifi


Bose Sounddock


Very strange.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger