|| seamonkeyrodeo ||
| k a r a o k e | m i n d | c o n t r o l |
Monday, February 14, 2005
 
Visualize This: A Convergence of Mini-memes
John Battelle yesterday posted on FlickrGraph and TagSurf, a couple of the more recent visualization and tagging related thingamajigs to gain popular attention. Is there anything that isn't being visually represented by the TouchGraph engine now?

Possibly. What I'd like to see is a convergence of mini-memes*: take this "TouchGraph visualization of whatever" meme, and combine it with a variation on the Bloglines "related feed" meme that was floating around a few weeks ago.

This would be really, really interesting: I don't care what blogs are linking to what other blogs -- we all know how curiously incestuous the various corners of the blogosphere are -- but to be able to see the overlap between the readership of different blogs? A visual representation of who shares readers? That I want to see.

So...can anybody point me in the right direction for this, or do I need to get off my lazy ass and...well, find someone to do it for me? I am lazy, after all...


* D'oh. A quick Google search reveals that I'm not the first person to come up with this clever little turn of phrase. Oh, well.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger