|| seamonkeyrodeo ||
| k a r a o k e | m i n d | c o n t r o l |
Thursday, February 03, 2005
 
absono.us
Absonous
\Ab"so*nous\, a. [L. absonus; ab + sonus sound.] Discordant; inharmonious; incongruous. [Obs.] "Absonous to our reason." --Glanvill.

...which more or less accurately describes my state of mind, as alienabductions.com is still down and the owner of the machine still MIA. I am taking a first step towards restoring order by my life by starting the long and painful shift to using an email domain over which I have direct control. If you want or need to email me, you can use "whitney" or "seamonkey" at absono.us. If you know anyone who's been complaining about how I ignore their emails but doesn't read this blog, please let them know.

Ugh.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger