|| seamonkeyrodeo ||
| k a r a o k e | m i n d | c o n t r o l |
Wednesday, November 03, 2004
 
Him Name is Hopkin Green Frog
It's no All Your Base are Belong to Us, I'll grant you, but there's something very soothing about clicking through the pages of lostfrog.org this morning.

I suppose that one might say that I, too, feel like I misplaced my metaphorical frog at some point last night. For what it's worth, I did actually lose a lizard when I was about ten years old. We lived on the sixth floor of a seventeen story apartment building. I must have forgotten to put the top back on to the terrarium that the lizard lived in; what I remember most clearly is coming back into my room and seeing the lizard climbing up the outside of the windowpane, heading for the seventh floor. Okay, it's definitely time for more coffee...this is getting even weirder than usual.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger